Main Stage at the Bolton Fair! Details TBA.
The Bolton Fair is a small town, agricultural fair that has been around for over 139 years. In 1874 when the Fair first began, the animal shows and agricultural exhibits were the heart of the Fair and still are to this day. There's also great food and entertainment, crafts, commercial exhibits, farmers' market, rides, lots of demonstrations, and a place just for kids. Now, as in the beginning, the Bolton Fair is run entirely by volunteers and typically draws over 30,000 people.
Here are a few of the Venues where The Kelly Girls have played.
- Club Passim, Boston, MA
- Charlestown-Boston Bunkerhill & Pride Week
- Round Hill Highland Games, Lakeville, CT
- The Hibernian Cultural Center, Worcester, Ma
- The Bull Run Inn, Shirley, Ma
- First Night Worcester, Ma
- The Harvard General Store, Harvard, Ma
- Boston Celtic Music Fest (BCMFest), Cambridge, Ma
- The Williamstown Fair, Williamstown, Ontario, Canada
- The Nova Star Ferry from Portsmouth Maine to Nova Scotia, Canada
- The Amazing Things Arts Center, Framingham, Ma
- Finnegan’s Pub, Hudson, MA
- Waxy O’Connor’s Irish Pub, Woburn, MA
- The Bolton Fair
- The Topsfield Fair
- Shirley MA Summer Concert Series
- Merrimac Public Library, Merrimac, MA
- Leominster Public Library, Leominster, MA
“I want to give a shout-out for The Kelly Girls, who performed recently at the Leominster Public Library. This talented female foursome played to a packed house of 200+ people here on a Sunday afternoon. They played a variety of instruments and brought lovely harmonies to a mix of traditional, contemporary, and original Celtic tunes, ballads, folk, and pub songs. Our patrons were charmed, and especially enjoyed singing along to some of the familiar tunes! I highly recommend them!” – Ann Finch, Leominster Public Library
“As a couple in our 60’s we did not want the typical wedding DJ, so we decided to go with live Irish folk music, a mutual love. The Kelly Girls was not the first band we auditioned, but they were musically superior, they had a much more extensive song list, and their banter between songs was entertaining. And they do more than just Irish songs. We made a great choice. Aisling made sure that all our special requests were fulfilled, and we ended up with great music for our perfect day. Many thanks to The Kelly Girls!” – Linda & Peter
“The St Patrick’s Party held at our Sudbury church was exciting, and a fun filled evening thanks to the music by the Kelly Girls. We received many, many compliments and plan on booking this fine band again next year!” – Chris H