Pierce House2:30 - 3:30
Historic Pierce House - New Years Day Event
Amesbury Library7 p.m.
Amherst Town Library4:00 p.m.
Private Concert10:00 a.m.
Milton Public Library2:00 p.m.
Andover Public Library2:30 p.m.
Owen & Ollie's7:00 p.m.
Finnegan's Pub6:00 p.m. to 10pm
Finnegan's Pub12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m.
St Patrick's Concert at The Bull Run Restaurant8:00 p.m.
The Gables6:15 p.m.
The Gables Assisted Living, Fitchburg, MA
Burnham Library7:00 p.m.
Round Hill Highland GamesTBA
Concerts on the Green7 p.m. to 8:30
Weston, MA more details to follow.
Maine Celtic CelebrationTBA
Feature Performance - time to be announced.
Here are a few of the Venues where The Kelly Girls have played.
- Charlestown-Boston Bunkerhill & Pride Week
- Round Hill Highland Games, Lakeville, CT
- The Hibernian Cultural Center, Worcester, Ma
- The Bull Run Inn, Shirley, Ma
- First Night Worcester, Ma
- The Harvard General Store, Harvard, Ma
- Boston Celtic Music Fest (BCMFest), Cambridge, Ma
- The Williamstown Fair, Williamstown, Ontario, Canada
- The Nova Star Ferry from Portsmouth Maine to Nova Scotia, Canada
- The Amazing Things Arts Center, Framingham, Ma
- Finnegan’s Pub, Hudson, MA
- Waxy O’Connor’s Irish Pub, Woburn, MA
- The Bolton Fair
- The Topsfield Fair
- Shirley MA Summer Concert Series
- Merrimac Public Library, Merrimac, MA
- Leominster Public Library, Leominster, MA
“I want to give a shout-out for The Kelly Girls, who performed recently at the Leominster Public Library. This talented female foursome played to a packed house of 200+ people here on a Sunday afternoon. They played a variety of instruments and brought lovely harmonies to a mix of traditional, contemporary, and original Celtic tunes, ballads, folk, and pub songs. Our patrons were charmed, and especially enjoyed singing along to some of the familiar tunes! I highly recommend them!” – Ann Finch, Leominster Public Library
“As a couple in our 60’s we did not want the typical wedding DJ, so we decided to go with live Irish folk music, a mutual love. The Kelly Girls was not the first band we auditioned, but they were musically superior, they had a much more extensive song list, and their banter between songs was entertaining. And they do more than just Irish songs. We made a great choice. Aisling made sure that all our special requests were fulfilled, and we ended up with great music for our perfect day. Many thanks to The Kelly Girls!” – Linda & Peter
“The St Patrick’s Party held at our Sudbury church was exciting, and a fun filled evening thanks to the music by the Kelly Girls. We received many, many compliments and plan on booking this fine band again next year!” – Chris H